[NTG-context] plain tex, context and latex

Liesbeth van der Plas liesbethvanderplas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 17:43:28 CEST 2007

It doesn't work, so I haven't got it. Can I get the source .tex of \overset
and \underset  and use \input instead of reinstalling things? It costed me a
lot of time to get everything work all right, so I am not very eager to risk
spoiling things (I used the ProText cd-rom for Windows).

Liesbeth

liesbethvanderplas at gmail.com
www.wiskunde-interactief.nl