[NTG-context] Margins around figures

Kumar Appaiah akumar at ee.iitm.ac.in
Fri Sep 7 19:46:50 CEST 2007

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 12:31:26PM +0200, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> He can set the offset in ConTeXt and not in MetaPost, e.g.
>
> \offset[leftoffset=...]{\externalfigure[fugurename]}
>
> The \offset command is described in the details manual, he can also
> look at the definition in core-box.

Well, that seems to be a nice option, but it fills the offset region
in the background colour instead of white. I'll try to figure out if
there's some workaround for that. Also, I'll try Oliver's solution,
though it seems to generate full pages and not individual images.

But, is there still an elegant way to have more margin in MetaPost
images?

Thanks!

Kumar
--