[NTG-context] XeTeX + ConTeXt in TeXShop

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Mon Sep 10 17:12:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

I was trying to configure teXShop so that it can run texexec --xtx

I was following Otared's suggestions:

http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2006/016502.html

I tried a brainless practice, creating the suggested file with

#!/bin/tcsh

set path= ($path /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current /
usr/local/bin)
texexec --xtx  "$1"

but it didn't work, so I changed the provided paths (I'm an Unix
ignorant: proceeded by nose, as we say in Italy)

And I have this:

#!/bin/tcsh
set path= ($path  /usr/local/texlive/2007/bin/i386-darwin / /usr/texbin)
texexec --xtx  "$1"

(I have mactex on macosx 10.4)

In TeXShop while launching the typesetting process I'm having a white
console and nothing happens.

Any hints?

Thanks a lot as usual

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who
doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this
guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with
me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss
Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)