[NTG-context] currentheadnumber / doif.. problem

Peter Schorsch tralalas at freenet.de
Mon Sep 10 01:21:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

I tried to get the full present heading-number. If I am using currentnumber
I am getting back only the last part of the heading-number. So I tried do
implement a function like this:

\def\presentheadnumber%
        {\doifelse{\headnumber[section]}{}%
                {\headnumber[chapter]}%
                {\headnumber[section]}%
        }

but always the else-part is executed. I also tried to use doifemptyelse,
doifnumber etc.. but as soon i am using headnumber[...] only the else-part
will be executed. Can anyone help me with this problem? Or am I going a
complete wrong way?

Thanks