[NTG-context] XeTeX + ConTeXt in TeXShop

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Tue Sep 11 14:05:43 CEST 2007

>   You should surround the PATH line with double quotes ("), not simple
> ones (').

Ok, works as an alias from terminal.
BTW a texetex command already exists, so I used xecontext

But Hraban, how do I then set up TeXShop?

Thanks

-a-

> ntg-context
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
> _____________

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who
doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this
guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with
me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss
Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)