[NTG-context] XeTeX after ctxtools in MacTeX was: xetex and external pdf stretching

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Fri Sep 14 13:23:47 CEST 2007

There are strange delays on the mailing list I guess...

-a-

On 14 Sep 2007, at 10:31, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Andrea Valle wrote:
>>
>> ConTeXt  ver: 2007.01.12 15:56 MKII  fmt: 2007.9.4  int: english/
>> english
>>
>> language        : language en is active
>> system          : cont-new loaded
>> (/usr/local/texlive/2007/../texmf-local/tex/context/base/cont-new.tex
>>
>> FatalError      : Your format does not match the base files!
>>
>> FormatVersion   : 2007.01.12 15:56 MKII
>> FilesVersion    : 2007.09.13 21:15
>>

>> ?
>
> also run
>
> 	texexec --make --xetex --all
>
> Best wishes,
> Taco
> ntg-context
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
> _____________

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who
doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this
guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with
me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss
Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)