[NTG-context] \coloneqq

Jesse Alama alama at stanford.edu
Sat Sep 15 01:45:41 CEST 2007

I'd like to use a colon-equals sign symbol to indicate a definition.
According to The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List, this symbol is
available in the txfonts (LaTeX) package.  However, it seems that the
txfonts support in ConTeXt doesn't contain that symbol.  And, in any
case, a search for \coloneqq on the wiki gave no results.  Perhaps the
symbol I want isn't called coloneqq in ConTeXt, or perhaps the symbol is
currently missing.  How can I get this symbol in my ConTeXt document?

Thanks for your help,

Jesse

--
Jesse Alama (alama at stanford.edu)