[NTG-context] XeTeX after ctxtools

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Sun Sep 16 09:50:34 CEST 2007

(Thanks Hans)

On 15 Sep 2007, at 18:43, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Andrea Valle wrote:
>
>> \enableregime[utf]
>
> this one is not needed, xetex is utf

Ok. I read some infos on the wiki but I was a bit confused.
So:

- if I encode in utf-8 I don't have to specify regime \enableregime[utf]
- if I encode in another encodign (e.g. mac roman) I have to specify
\the correct \enableregime (here: [mac])

Am I right?

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who
doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this
guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with
me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss
Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)