[NTG-context] SciTE under Windows and Metapost

Michal Kvasnička prgosek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 15:53:29 CEST 2007

Many thanks. I answered before I've got your answer.

Honestly, I don't know what must be there to be able to generate fonts. I
never tried to erase the stuff just to learn what is really needed. :-)

The manual lists some other programs. What are those? Which ones could
> theoretically be needed?
>     gftopk(1), gftodvi(1), gftype(1), mft(1), pltotf(1), tftopl(1)

However, I guess the gftopk is needed since  it generates .pk files.

However, my next question before you ask it: you're probably going to
> request that some fonts need to be added, right?

No, I would install my fonts myself. (The substitute, and preferred solution
is having these fonts in outlines; especially Concrete Math, but some more
as well.)

No, I don't use LaTeX since the time I switch to ConTeXt. I never regretted.

Many thanks,
Michal Kvasnicka