[NTG-context] beta

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed Oct 3 16:41:08 CEST 2007

On Oct 3, 2007, at 4:35 PM, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:

>> beware, i uploaded a new beta but when you use mkiv, you really
>> need the
>> latest luatex, so best wait til that one is available or compile
>> yourself
>
>   Oh, so that's the problem I had when I installed the new beta
> today: I
> had one error in lang-ini.lua, and later two errors for each language
> defined ;-)
>
>   It works fine with the latest revision.

Same here, after compiling the latest trunk, it works.

>> (no pattern preloading, runtime loading of patterns)
>
>   Sounds great indeed :-)
>
> 	Arthur

Yes, this is great, but can we somehow reduce the verbosity of the
output? My bit bucket is already full with lines like

processing
found a word (lang=2): hier
clean hyphens: 000000000000000000

Maybe luatex can find words without telling me about it? :-)

Thomas