[NTG-context] Problem with XML entities in titles [2]

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:47:27 CEST 2007

2007/10/4, Richard Gabriel <rgabriel at kerio.com>:
> Hello Hans,
>
> some time ago I've reported this problem with character entities. I've just
> upgraded to ConTeXt 2007-09-28, and the problem still persists!
> Could you please look into it? A simple test file is attached.
>
> Many thanks,
> Richard

Hello Richard,

I'm not Hans but I can also give you a solution to your problem.

This is related to your own definition for the chapter header and
ConTeXt's mechanism to save the two pass information of the headers,
you should save the header text and expand the header command
with the header text, you can use my example for your problem.

BTW: Your xml file is valied because you forgot to include the
chapter end tag.

\defineXMLenvironment [chapter]
  {\defineXMLsave[title]}
  {\expanded{\chapter{\XMLflush{title}}}}

\defineXMLenvironment[para] \dontleavehmode \par

\defineXMLentities [tex] {tex} {\TeX}

\starttext
\completecontent

\startXMLdata