[NTG-context] encoding/compiling issues (macosx)

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Mon Oct 8 20:42:57 CEST 2007

> Are you behind a firewall? ctxtools --update cannot fetch the zip
> files behind a firewall.

Thanks Aditya,
could be. Solved: no problem at home.

Andrea Valle
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who
doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this
guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with
me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss
Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)