[NTG-context] -- PHISHING CONTENT DETECTED-- -- DANGEROUS CONTENT DISARMED -- Re: encoding/compiling issues (macosx)

Andrea Valle andrea.valle at unito.it
Wed Oct 10 12:11:58 CEST 2007

Ah

thanks a lot, didn't think about that (well, I wasn't aware at all
that there could be two glyphs for the e.g. accented e)
I'll start a string replacement strategy.

Many thanks.
Best

-a-

On 10 Oct 2007, at 11:06, Lutz Haseloff wrote:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> 2007/10/10, Andrea Valle <valle at di.unito.it>:
> Hi to all,
> So, no clues?
> Being it a fresh install we really do not know what to do...we're
> getting bored of those little black squares...:-)
>
> I  corrected wrong characters in source.tex like following:
>
> Semiotica duale anzitutto peché le due distinte origini moderne,
> da Charles
> S. Peirce e da Ferdinand de Saussure, hanno determinato due
> distinte tradizioni,

> Semiotica duale anzitutto perché le due distinte origini moderne,
> da Charles
> S. Peirce e da Ferdinand de Saussure, hanno determinato due
> distinte tradizioni,
>
> (In an Unicode enabled Editor like Scite there is a difference
> between é and é)
>
> and there were no black boxes in the output of luatex.
>
> I could send you the source and the resulting pdf offlist
>

> Thanks
>
> Best
> -a-

>>> you can download the zip-file from pragma-ade.nl or one of the
>>> mirrors
>>> on unzip the file in your local tex tree
>>
>> Thanks (but why cannot I?)
>>
> Ifyou use a proxy you can try:
> ctxtools --updatecontext --proxy=The Virus/Spam/Threat Scanner of
> the computer Science Department - University of Turin - warning:
> numerical links are often malicious: 10.213.10.254
> (assuming proxy port is 80)
>
> Greetings Lutz
> ntg-context
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
> _____________

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who
doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this
guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with
me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss
Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)