[NTG-context] debian: itemize start=0

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:51:16 CEST 2007

On 10/10/07, plink wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on debian testing this small file
>
> \starttext
>
> \startitemize[n]
> \item one
> \item two
> \stopitemize
>
> blahblah
>
> \startitemize[n,continue]
> \item three
> \stopitemize
>
> \stoptext
>
> gives an itemization that starts at zero, plus the continue does not
> work either (context version: 2007.09.28 16:52
> (/usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/context.tex)).
>
> Any hints or preliminary solutions greatly appreciated.

Don't ask me how that was possible. I tried that example and it works
fine. Last time (Thread "nesting \startitemize", 3 days ago) I had
those problems as well, but nobody else has complained about it, so I
have never mentioned it.

Weird.

I have no time to test at the moment, but there seem to have been
problems with this for some time already. See also:
    http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.context/36285

Also, in past, people reported many problem with "itemization starts
with 0 when in dvi mode".

Mojca