[NTG-context] Feature request for backgrounds

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:28:28 CEST 2007

2007/10/11, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl>:

> Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>
> > I know and I used a backgroundcolor and a background simultaneously
> > in my posted example but what I want is a interface in localframed
> without
> > the overlay solution, the background should also repeated horizontal and
> > vertical and not streched in both directions.
>

> \defineoverlay[image][\backgroundimage1\overlaywidth\overlayheight{\externalfigure[\framedparameter{backgroundimage}]}]
>
> \framed[width=15cm,height=25cm,backgroundimage=cow.pdf
> ,background=image]{test}

Hi Hans,

nearly perfect but can I also test if the requested figure did really exist
with
something like
\doiffigure{\framedparameter{backgroundimage}}{\backgroundimage{...}}.

I hope there will be a hidden feature section in the ConTeXtbook with all of
ConTeXt's
little features I don't know at the moment.

Wolfgang