[NTG-context] How to realize rubytext in Context?

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 14 13:46:03 CEST 2007

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 20:37:35 +0200
Peter Schorsch <tralalas at freenet.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> for an multilanguage document I need to write some rubytext. But I have no
> idea how to realize this in context. Math-mode is not a solution as the
> line-breaks with longer rubytext - but maybe it is the only way. Hints are
> very welcome.
>
> Here is a good and short explanation what rubytext is:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-ruby
>
> Ciao, P.

Hi Peter,

you can try to use one of my modules for ruby typesetting, I never
finished any of them but I hope I will do this in the future with
support for simple and complex ruby.

The file wolf-jap is the oldest version, the file wolf-newjap should be
replacement for this file and js-ruby is a version I used myself only
in plain XeTeX, none of the module take care at the moment of
overlapping rubys or semthing else, just ruby text above the base text.

If you need something special in the ruby command you can write to me
by private mail and I will add it.

Wolfgang