[NTG-context] Pesky list problem

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Oct 20 18:15:31 CEST 2007

On Friday 19 October 2007 05:24:14 pm john at wexfordpress.com wrote:
> I tried building my own TOC as follows:
> \definelist[subject][alternative=a]
> \definelist[subsubject][alternative=a]
> \definelist[subsubsubject][alternative=a]
> \definecombinedlist[foo]
> [subject,subsubject,subsubsubject]
> [level=subsubsubject,criterium=local]
> \setupcombinedlist[foo]
> \starttext
> \title{Annotated Booklist}
> \placelist[foo]
> \subject{Top Choices}
>
> \subsubject{General Publishing}
>
> This set of commands stops with errors.
>
> What stupid thing did I do this time?
> --
> John Culleton

Gave up on the above attempt, went back to the default chapter, section,
subsection, subsubsection and suppressed numbering. Now I am where I wanted
to be in the first place.

When I set up interaction for subsubsection all the levels became interactive.
Don't know why.   So for section and subsection I
added "...interaction=pagenumber...". Since I had previously eliminated page
numbers for these levels in the TOC that faked out the interaction.

Now I need to add a thumbnail for the index so folks can get back there from
any point. Will try the pdftex command.

--
John Culleton
Want to know what I really think?

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com