[NTG-context] Compatiblity option in pdf

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Oct 22 17:52:22 CEST 2007

I created a short document
using Context and with a clickable TOC and one thumbnail. The thumbnail was
created with the Han The Thanh pdftex macro code I mentioned recently. Some
users view it fine, others with earlier versions of  Acrobat Reader have
problems. A friend ftom the InDesign/Distiller world suggests that I recreate
the pdf with the compatibility option turned on.  Does this suggestion have
any meaning in the Context/pdftex world?

Can interested readers read the above url OK?
John Culleton
Want to know what I really think?
And my must-read (free) short list:

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com