[NTG-context] natural table splitting problems

Santy, Michael Michael.Santy at dynetics.com
Wed Oct 31 18:57:13 CET 2007

> have you tried this with your 'real world' documents?

Peter,

Although adding the \blank didn't fix the table splitting on this contrived document, it actually seems to fix the problem on the few "real world" documents that have shown this behavior.  Although some of the breaks are still not ideal, they are not blatantly wrong.  It bothers me that I don't understand why this fix works, but it works in the meantime.

I really appreciate all of your assistance.  Hopefully this issue will be revisited in MKIV.

Cheers,
Mike