[NTG-context] +1 ConTeXt noobie/user

Matija Šuklje matija.suklje at rutka.net
Thu Nov 1 21:04:44 CET 2007

OK, so far I've been reluctant, but from what I saw so far, I think you can
call me a new ConTeXt user or more accurately a noobie.

I think I figured out how to tweak Kile into being usable (not perfect yet
though) as a ConTeXt editor ...kudos to the devs who put so many options to
tweak into Kile and to Michael Krauss for the Kate highlighting to make this
possible.

Now all I have to do is wait for TeX Live to become stable on amd64 in
Gentoo's portage tree and I'll finish the switch. :)

I still have a lot of questions and as of yet didn't manage to write a
document in ConTeXt, but I'll try not to bug the list too often and plan to
search the wiki et al. before I feel I am able to question anything really.

best regards and thanks for ConTeXt,

Matija Šuklje

--
gsm: +386 41 849 552