[NTG-context] itemize a list

Hans van der Meer hansm at science.uva.nl
Mon Nov 5 16:07:51 CET 2007

It is my intention to place a list inside an itemize, and therefore
prepend a \item before every list item. Thus:

However this doesn't work but instead gives the following error:

! Missing } inserted.
<inserted text>
<to be read again>
\stopitemgroup ...xtindentation \fi \fi \endgroup
\decrement (\ite...

\Topics ...enumber=no,before=\item ]}\stopitemize
                                                   \def \FirstPage
l.1 \Topics{Synopsis}

? \doendoflist ->\stoppacked
\Topics ...[label=no,pagenumber=no,before=\item ]}
                                                   \stopitemize \def

Placing the "before=\item" in the \setuplist makes no difference.
How can I realize the goal: placing the list entries each as an item
in an itemized list?

Hans van der Meer