[NTG-context] Font sizes using Chinese module

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Wed Nov 7 15:33:59 CET 2007

> Btw: Is there any reason for not using XeTeX (or LuaTeX in the future)
> for Chinese? (To be honest: I have absolutely no idea whether it works
> and how good it works if at all, but I would expect less problems
> there.)

  XeTeX can use Chinese fonts since the first day :-) I remember
Jonathan trying it out during TUG in Wuhan over two years ago ...

  By the way, yesterday there was a thread about the LaTeX zhspacing
package on the XeTeX list, and I was wondering if its features were
already present in ConTeXt's Chinese module; if not, it probably
wouldn't be so much work to “port” it.

	Arthur