[NTG-context] Some update woes on Linux

Jeff Smith ascarel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 17:44:43 CET 2007

On Nov 10, 2007 6:07 AM, Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> You can either use
>
> \definetypeface[MyFace][rm][Xserif][Font Name]
> \setupbodyfont[MyFace,12pt]
>
> or prepare some more complex typescript examples. Note that if you
> want to use automatic mapping from --/--- to endash/emdashes, syntax
> has changed a bit since January until now.
>
> Can you send examples that don't work any more (I could imagine that
> you were using the new syntax (file: or name: prefix) which wasn't
> available ack in January).

Wow. I'm the worst ConTeXt user ever. I've asked for help several
times now it's mostly been because I was too careless. In this case,
my document had no \setupbodyfont. I've always used the Xserif way.
*reddens in shame* :-(

That being said, I'm interested to know more about the new sytax. Is
it documented anywhere?

Thanks, and sorry!
Jeff