[NTG-context] typesetting a bibtex file

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Mon Nov 12 17:16:48 CET 2007

I have a biblio in bibtex format.
I'd like to have it typeset by ConTeXt as a complete document, not as
a consequence of refs in text  (i.e. a need to have a biblio file)
How can it be done?

Many thanks

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who
doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this
guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with
me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss
Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)