[NTG-context] Presentation interaction list

Jeremy Hughes itsjdh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 01:17:34 CET 2007

Hi,

Forgive me if this is a double post, it didn't seem to get through the
first time.

I'm writing a presentation where each slide has an interaction list of
chapters on the side.

There are two things I can't figure out:

1. How to stop the list appearing outside of a part. (Is there a
   non-documented argument to `criterium'?)

2. How to have the current chapter highlighted on all slides within
   that chapter. (It's highlighted fine on the first slide of a
   chapter, but not on subsequent slides).

Are these possible?

Thanks for your help,

Jeremy

-------------- slide.tex ----------------

\setuppapersize[S6][S6]
\setuppagenumbering[state=stop]
\setuptolerance[verytolerant,stretch]

\setupencoding[default=texnansi]
\setupbodyfont[modern]

\setuphead[section][
  page=yes]

\setuphead[subsection][
  page=yes]

\setupcolors[state=start]
\definecolor [FadedColor] [r=.9,g=.1,b=.1]
\definecolor [CurrentColor] [r=.1,g=.9,b=.1]

\setupinteraction[
  page=yes,
  color=FadedColor,
  contrastcolor=CurrentColor,