[NTG-context] Gentium Basic/Book (getting even weirder)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 02:30:20 CET 2007

On Nov 24, 2007 10:33 PM, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

> > - use the attached fixed file (it has been fixed a while ago, but Hans
> > hasn't released a new version yet)
>
> I had already (is exactly the same as in the distro).

I'm sorry. Something weird is happenning. You need to change these
lines (add "file:" prefix):

  \definefontsynonym [Times-Roman]       [file:texgyretermes-regular]
  [features=default]
  \definefontsynonym [Times-Italic]      [file:texgyretermes-italic]
  [features=default]
  \definefontsynonym [Times-Bold]        [file:texgyretermes-bold]
  [features=default]
  \definefontsynonym [Times-BoldItalic]
[file:texgyretermes-bolditalic] [features=default]
  \definefontsynonym [Times-Caps]        [file:texgyretermes-regular]
  [features=smallcaps]

and possibly remake the formats. Does that change anything? (Needs to
be changed in the distpibution as well.)

Mojca