[NTG-context] TeXnicCenter

Sytse Knypstra S.Knypstra at rug.nl
Fri Nov 30 11:46:02 CET 2007

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there any TeXnicCenter user on the list?

Yes, I am using TeXnicCenter.

> Wiki page
>     http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Configure_TeXnicCenter_for_ConTeXt
> only has anonymous edits, and I have no windows here at the moment o test.
>
> I have no idea how that program works.
>
> Mojca

This command is meant for Acrobat Reader. It should not appear in the
"Command line arguments to pass to the compiler" under the (La)TeX tab
in:  Build -> Define Output Profiles ...

Instead you should enter [DocOpen("%bm.pdf")][FileOpen("%bm.pdf")]
under the Viewer tab after "Command:" under "View project's  output" and
under "Forward Search".
And select: "DDE command" instead of "Command line argument".

Sytse Knypstra