[NTG-context] selectively turn off captions

Roger Mason rmason at esd.mun.ca
Sat Dec 1 20:00:59 CET 2007

Hello Jean & Peter,

Jean Magnan de Bornier <jm.bornier at free.fr> writes:

> Well, AucTeX does recognize a LaTeX file from a ConTeXt file; no need for that!

I did it like that because I have (setq-default TeX-master nil) in my
.emacs so it asks then inserts the local variables that Peter
mentioned.  Having emacs recognise a context file by \starttext is
fine except when you open a new file.

This is drifting off topic but, if you have any tweaks to make AUCTeX
work better with context than it does out of the box then I'd be glad
to hear about them.

Roger