[NTG-context] mkiv

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Sun Dec 9 16:39:46 CET 2007

Hi,

My personal view is, that we should focus on utf and where necessary
on good exeption handling.
Once you type your documents directly in utf, most of the language
specific things are directly ok. Others like French spacing or
language dependent quoting and alike can be handled with the language-
switch...

Willi