[NTG-context] [Dev-luatex] beta 0.20.1 released

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Dec 10 22:53:37 CET 2007

On Mo, 10 Dez 2007, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> >	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ luatex/
> >	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ luatex/
> >
> >This release of luatex for Debian ships an improved texdoc written in
> >texlua by Frank Küster. Please report any strange things to
> >	debian-tex-maint at lists.debian.org
> Excuse my ignorance, but is it safe to use these sources for ubuntu gusty
> as well?

Safe for sure, but you have to check whether it compiles. It depends on
the version of libpoppler present in Ubuntu Gutsy.

For libpoppler 0.4.X (X <= 8) take the etch variant
For libpoppler 0.4.9 or 0.5.X you have to unpack the source package,
	change the debian/patches/series file to list the
	libpoppler-0.5 patch and comment the libpoppler-0.4 and -0.6
For libpoppler 0.6.X take the sid variant (available at the same
	location as the etch variant but with terminal
	instead of luatex)

Sorry for being of not so much help, but I don't have a gutsy around and
I never could find out which versions of Ubuntu ship which versions of

Best wishes

I'm going to have a look.'
He glanced round at the others.
`Is no one going to say, "No you can't possibly, let me go
They all shook their heads.
`Oh well.'
                 --- Ford attempting to be heroic whilst being seiged by
                 --- Shooty and Bangbang.