[NTG-context] how to change 'figure 1.1' to '?? 1.1'

Dalyoung Jeong haksan at mac.com
Tue Dec 11 09:36:47 CET 2007

I am sorry that there is a mistake in the previous mail that I sent.

On Dec 11, 2007, at 9:51 AM, Jeong Dalyoung wrote:
> methods give me more choices.
> Then the \completecontent and \completeindex follows the above setup
> of chapters.
>
> My question was how to make the head title setup of contents and of
> indices free from the chapter setup?
>
> Now, I find that  the prefix{"(a character) (chapter no) (a
> character)"} can be suppressed using "prefix=no" parameter in
> \setupcombinedlist for contents and indices.

I may do a wrong test for this.
Without the "prefix=no", \comletecontent has no prefix. But
\completeindex has chapter no and it is not suppressed even the
commnad \setuplist[index][prefix=no].

I am sorry to list wrong result.

Thank you for reading,

Best regards,