[NTG-context] Hyphenation with apostrophes

Zeus Gómez Marmolejo zeus at aluzina.org
Fri Dec 14 13:50:08 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm writing a text in catalan language. Hyphenation patterns are loaded
correctly, however when I want to write an apostrophed word, hyphenation
doesn't work.

For example, the word "instructions" is written "instruccions". When I
want to say "of instructions" is "d'instruccions". Hyphenation rules in
catalan work normally in this case, that is: "d'ins-truc-cions" but I
see in context the whole word at the end of a column line surpassing the
margin limits without hyphenation. I see that this is happening in all
words beginning with contracted articles or prepositions like d' l' etc...

How can I solve this,

Thanks to all,
Zeus.