[NTG-context] HTML to Context with Regular Expressoin

Jan Kraljič jan.kraljic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 10:58:53 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to create WYSWYG editor for Context. I started with FCKeditor
which is great HTML WYSWYG. My idea was to use html code generated by
FCKeditor than to  use regular expression so ContexT. Thats giving me
headache.

In contextgarden I found some solution for changing HTM to ConTeXt but i
didn't find any that would use regular expression. Now i wonder if there is
any list of expressions  for replacing HTML with ConTeXt or should I start
somewhere on contextgarden and hope for help to complete. I believe that
such replacement table can help few to thinking about using ConTeXt.

Best regards,

Jan

--
Macs are for those who don't want to know why their computer works.
Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.