[NTG-context] defining a command

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:11:22 CET 2007

2007/12/18, Roger Mason <rmason at esd.mun.ca>:
> Hello again,
>
> "Wolfgang Schuster" <schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com> writes:
>
> > \definefloat[plot][plots][figure]
> > \setupfloat[plot][command={\scale[width=5cm]}]
>
> What would the plural form be used for?  Could I use it to define a
> combination?  If so, how?
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> Roger

You need normaly only two parameters for \definefloat, e.g. the example
\definefloat[plot][plot]

create the command \placeplot to place the plots in your document
and the commands \placelistofplots and \completelistofplots to place
a content list with a plots in your document.

The \definefloat command with three arguments did the same thing,
but the caption of the plots is taken from \placefigure and the plotnumber
is also incremented with every figure in your document.

Wolfgang