[NTG-context] Zapf Chancery and mkiv

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Wed Dec 19 05:39:42 CET 2007

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:

>> There is something wrong with the mappings for zapf chancery in mkiv.
>
>  Have you installed TeX Gyre Chorus on your system?  It has been
> released quite recently (September 26th).

Yes, I have Chorus installed. But I only have
texgyrechorus-mediumitalic.otf (and qzcmi.pfm), while ConTeXt is looking
for texgyrechorus-regular. I get the same error on contextgarden, so it is
not something with just my (currently semi-broken) local setup. Can you
run my minimal example with \loggingall and send me the log file offlist?

Aditya