[NTG-context] Zapf Chancery and mkiv

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 06:37:11 CET 2007

On Dec 19, 2007 5:48 AM, Aditya Mahajan <adityam at umich.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Dec 2007, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > There is something wrong with the mappings for zapf chancery in mkiv.
> There is a typo in type-otf.tex. The following is wrong
> \starttypescript [calligraphy] [chancery]
>     \definefontsynonym [Chancery] [texgyrechorus-regular]
> [features=default]
> \stoptypescript

\starttypescript [calligraphy] [chancery]
    \definefontsynonym [Chancery] [texgyrechorus-mediumitalic]

\definetypeface   [mainface][rm][serif][pagella][default][encoding=texnansi]
\definetypeface   [mainface]

\cg test

But compilation halts with

This went wrong: ...xtMKiv/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/base/font-tfm.lua:141:
attempt to index local 'tfmdata' (a nil value)
error >> define font: font with name texnansi-qplr is not found.
<to be read again>
\xxdododefinefont ...tspec {#4}\newfontidentifier
\fontstrategy ...me \fontclass #2#3#4#5\endcsname
                                                  \tryingfontfalse \fi
<inserted text> ...yle \fontalternative \fontsize
                                                  \fi \iftryingfont
\synchronizefont ...strategy \the \fontstrategies
                                                  \relax \fi \iftryingfont
<argument> \getvalue {\@style@ \fontstyle }
                                           \edef \fontstyle {\fontstyle
l.10   [mainface,10pt]