[NTG-context] Chemistry in lists

Shen Chen ShenChen at nus.edu.sg
Sat Dec 22 09:10:43 CET 2007

Hi all,

I have some chemical formulae in chapter heading and figure captions,
typeset with the chemic module. The chemic module always uses roman font as

When I include them in table of contents and list of figures, the chemical
formulae appears in math italic font instead of roman font. See the
following code for example. Chemic Manual mentioned using \rm but it doesn't
seem to be the case. $\rm H_2O$ works fine in the list, but not
\chemical{H_2O}. Any suggestions? Thank you.

\writetolist[chapter]{}{$\rm H_2O$}