[NTG-context] Setting up a project

Joel C. Salomon joelcsalomon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 01:30:13 CET 2007

On Dec 21, 2007 4:08 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com> wrote:
> >       textwidth=288pt, textheight=432pt,
>
> replace these two lines with
>
> width=288pt and height=432pt
>
> don't use textwidth and textheight in \setuplayout.

Actually, "width=288pt, textheight=432pt," gives me exactly the result
I wanted.  I'd just like to be able to set the distance between the
top of the paper and the top of the text area directly, as in
	header=12pt, headerdistance=12pt, something=72pt
rather than what I'm currently using:
	header=12pt, headerdistance=12pt, topspace=48pt, % 48 = 72 - (12+12)
Is this possible, and what is the something's name?

> leftmargindistance is only the distance between the textarea and the
> left box for the left margin, the layout concept could be a little bit
> confusing.

Ya think maybe? ;)

Thanks for the help,
--Joel