[NTG-context] ConTeXt-ifying Kile

Matija Šuklje matija.suklje at rutka.net
Sat Dec 29 13:25:30 CET 2007

Hullo,

I've already mentioned that Kate/Kwrite and with that also Kile have a working
ConTeXt syntax highlighting file available on kde-files.org

What I'm trying to do now is including ConTeXt commands autocompletion in
Kile. What I would need for that is a list of the commands (see attachment
for more info). I seem to recall someone mentioned a texexec command to list
all of these. This would be of great help to me and all the (future) Kile
users.

I can then edit the .cwl file myself and bug the Kile devs to include it — all
I need is (how to get) the list of the ConTeXt commands.

Cheers,
Matija

--
gsm: +386 41 849 552