[NTG-context] Is contextgarden.net down?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:22:28 CET 2007

On Dec 30, 2007 4:06 PM, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is contextgarden.net down? I cannot access it.

Not only apache, not even ssh works.

Last time when the machino had to be rebooted (2 weeks ago) it was a
full disk. I don't remember consuming any worth-mentioning amount of
space since then (it had 2 GB free disk last time when I checked).

DOS attack perhaps? :-)

The good news is that Patrick is away until ... (well, I prefer not to
even think about that)
Read as: "Garden down until furter notice!"

Mojca