[NTG-context] bug in \setfontfeature

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 2 09:43:41 CET 2008

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 20:19:10 -0700
"Idris Samawi Hamid" <ishamid at colostate.edu> wrote:

> Dear consortium,
>
> check this out:

> % engine=luatex
>
> \definefontfeature
>    [oldstyle]
>    [mode=node,language=dflt,script=latn,onum=yes,tnum=yes]
>
> \setfontfeature{oldstyle}
>
> \starttext
> 1234567890
>
> \startitemize
> \item test
> \stopitemize
>
> \stoptext
>
> log:
>
> ============
> error: ...onTeXt/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/base/font-otf.lua:1890:
> attempt to index local 'shared' (a nil value)
> .
> \dolistitem ...tyle \c!color {\listitem }\fi \fi }
>                                                    \ifconditional
> \fittinglis...
> \complexdoitemgroupitem ...obreak \fi \dolistitem
>                                                    \relax \ifconditional
> \pac...
> <to be read again>
> l.13 \item t
>              est
> ============
>
> Best wishes
> Idris

I have another one.

% engine=luatex

\definefontfeature[texlig][tlig=yes]
\setfontfeature{texlig}

\starttext
--
\stoptext

If I set tlig=no everything works fine, but with tlig=yes I get the
following error message.

error: ...2tex/share/texmf-local/tex/context/base/font-otf.lua:2017:
attempt to index field 'description' (a nil value)
.
\doejectpage ->\par
                    \ifvmode \ifdim \pagetotal >\pagegoal \else
\normalvfil ... \superejectpage ->\doejectpage
                               \supereject
\@@pe:last ->\ejectinsert \gotonextpageX
                                         \relax \doifbothsidesoverruled
{\sh... \next1 #1,->\executepagebreakhandler {#1}
                                         \doprocesscommaitem
\doprocesscommalist ...item \gobbleoneargument #1,
                                                  ]\relax \global
\advance \... \dopagebreak ...tes \executepagebreakhandlers {#1}
                                                  \else \flushnotes
\execute... ...
l.9 \stoptext

?