[NTG-context] latest release(s) and XeTeX

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 23:54:40 CET 2008

Hi Thomas,

I may confirm that on my installation the same thing happens.
I use:
	ConTeXt  ver: 2008.01.16 13:49 MKII  fmt: 2008.1.19  int: english/
english
and the log file is identical to yours (I have a MacBook running Mac
OS X 10.5.1).
Of course I have no idea what is going wrong (however the file runs
smoothly in ConTeXt and XeTeX separately).

Best regards: OK