[NTG-context] mktexlsr in minimals

Jean Magnan de Bornier jm.bornier at free.fr
Wed Jan 23 07:11:45 CET 2008

Le 22 janvier à 23:24:31 Arthur Reutenauer <arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org> écrit notamment:

| > Actually, depends on your shell. In some shells, you will have to run
| > source setuptex.
>
|   Or even ". ./setuptex", actually.  Anyway, you can check that it has
| correctly been sourced by checking that CTXMINIMAL is set (echo $CTXMINIMAL).
>
| 	Arthur

Shell problem actually! I use zsh, and ". setuptex" produces this:
.: aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type: setuptex

while ". ./setuptex" or just "./setuptex" produces:
Setting "/home/jean/lua/context/tex" as TEXROOT.
./setuptex:149: unmatched "

and "echo $CTXMINIMAL" produces nothing.

If I switch to bash and ". setuptex" : "echo $CTXMINIMAL" says "yes", but
after a mktexlsr or texhash my module is still not found :-(

--
Jean