[NTG-context] mktexlsr in minimals

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:53:33 CET 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 7:11 AM, Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:
> Le 22 janvier à 23:24:31 Arthur Reutenauer écrit notamment:
>
> | > Actually, depends on your shell. In some shells, you will have to run
> | > source setuptex.
> >
> |   Or even ". ./setuptex", actually.  Anyway, you can check that it has
> | correctly been sourced by checking that CTXMINIMAL is set (echo $CTXMINIMAL).
> >
> |       Arthur
>
> Shell problem actually! I use zsh, and ". setuptex" produces this:
> .: aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type: setuptex
>
> while ". ./setuptex" or just "./setuptex" produces:
> Setting "/home/jean/lua/context/tex" as TEXROOT.

Yes, but the variables are set only locally then. Perhaps I will try
to detect that and warn the user.
What about
   source setuptex
?

Another alternative is to set these variables in the file where you
initialize the shell.

> ./setuptex:149: unmatched "

What does that mean? Does setuptex contain other bugs or is it only a
shell problem?

> If I switch to bash and ". setuptex" : "echo $CTXMINIMAL" says "yes", but
> after a mktexlsr or texhash my module is still not found :-(

Upercase or lowercase names?

Mojca