[NTG-context] ConTeXt book
jan.kraljic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:49:10 CET 2008
i think it would be great to have some basic documentation published. My
idea is to create "Basic ConTeXt guide" with start documentation for new
user. This is what should be in:
1. Chapter: What is ConTeXt, what it included, which are basic modules, what
is needed to start with Context, maybe something about instalation
2. Chapter: first document step by step, second document (something like on
contexgarden, maybe little longer step by step)
3. Chapter: my first letter ( how to write little longer document "in
4. Chapter: Formating - quick introduction in text aligment,, fonts (size
and format), tables, how to setup setups page design (mergins...)
5. Chapter: How to create simple presentation
6. Tips and Tricks (maybe some FAQ explained)
Appedix A: Table of math symbols with examples (like sum, matrix...)
Appedix B: Article From Latex to Context
Now my question: are we able to create some book like this? And would be
users interested to buy/use it?
Macs are for those who don't want to know why their computer works.
Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.
DOS is for those who want to know why their computer doesn't work.
Windows is for those who don't want to know why their computer doesn't work.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ntg-context