[NTG-context] ConTeXt book

PChot pchott at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 10:50:57 CET 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 10:37 AM, Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> wrote:

> Jan Kraljič wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > i think it would be great to have some basic documentation published.
>
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/ms-cb-en.pdf (screen )
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mp-cb-en.pdf (paper )
>
> Is not what you had in mind?

Pretty much something like that. (Paper version)

I believe that no one would print this on printer. So I wonder if there
would be interest for published book?

Regards, Jan

--
Macs are for those who don't want to know why their computer works.
Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.