[NTG-context] ConTeXt installation in Vista

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 17:21:21 CET 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 5:04 PM, Βασίλης Γκολφινόπουλος wrote:
> Has anybody installed ConTeXt in Windows Vista? I am running into problems.

*Which* ConTeXt? Where did you take it from? One option is to install
MikTeX (and that should work), the other one is to use the zips from
PRAGMA web page, and then at least two options to install the new
minimals found here:
    http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/

MikTeX is most user friendly, but you cannot use LuaTeX on it (yet).

I have no Vista, so I cannot say anything, but it should work - one
way or another.
But in any case: you should provide more info about what you did and
what went wrong. Else it's impossile to help.

Mojca