[NTG-context] Nonletter bug in ConTeXt ver: 2008.02.11 10:35 MKII

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:36:38 CET 2008

Hi all,

I just tried to update my ConTeXt installation with the command:
sudo ctxtools --updatecontext

and after several lines of output I got:

[…]

language        : patterns agr for agr loaded (n=16,e=ec,m=ec)
(/usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.local/tex/context/patterns/lang-agr.pat
! Nonletter.
l.65 α2᾿

However saying
and hitting return resulted in the installation continuing ("entering
nonstop mode…"). It seems that the problem comes from greek letters.
Despite this it seems my context installation works fine… that is:
ConTeXt  ver: 2008.02.11 10:35 MKII  fmt: 2008.2.12  int: english/
english
So here is the question: is this just a minor bug in the most recent
ConTeXt?

Thanks for your attention: OK