[NTG-context] latest release(s) and XeTeX

Jeff Smith ascarel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 04:41:19 CET 2008

On Jan 19, 2008 6:40 PM, Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you have rsync on your computer, the fastest way to resolve the
> problems would be to call
>     rsync -av rsync://contextgarden.net/minimals/current/fonts/new/fonts/opentype/public/lm/
> folder-with-otf-lm
> and then mktexlsr.

Sorry to dig out this old thread, but I too am having weird LM
problems with a fresh TexLive install on a fresh Ubuntu Gutsy. I used
the repository package, and updated ConTeXt (to 2008.02.01).

That rsync command doesn't work, I get:

rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at
main.c(1385) [receiver=2.6.9]

What else can I do?

Thanks!
Jeff