[NTG-context] ini -> C -> lua -> context -> pdf

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Fri Feb 22 19:49:08 CET 2008

On Fri, Feb 22 2008, Hans Hagen wrote:

> > - filtering, for example _ must be converted to \_ and % to \% (same
> >   question: C, lua or ConTeXt)
>
> depends, if the font has _ no conversion is needed (otf fonts have this)

Since I'm using MKIV, I think the default font should be the lm otf
version, isn't it?
What setup is needed, to make "_" behave like a real underscore?

> ini parsing ... look into string.find; loop over the lines and triugger

Thanks, I've spent some minutes today looking into the string, io and table
libraries, and indeed lua looks very powerful.
Perhaps, this will result in a module.

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/